Inculcation Inculcation

Awesome man!

I havent played a 'point and click' game that good since exmortis! I loved the whole silent hill feel of it. Good job man.

Exmortis 3 Exmortis 3

Jesus, you people.

So what if this is pay to play? This is a 3 year project!

This guy busted his ass making this game for us fans, and yes he may have to charge for it, but im sure 'Exmortis 3' cost him money too. Dont review low just because it costs you. The majority of you are just annoyed because you dont have the money or card to pay for it.

A FanBoys Nintendo quiz 1 A FanBoys Nintendo quiz 1

i liked it but..

Only because im such a big nintendo fan, but seriously stop taking so many jabs at sony and microsoft. They're just consoles and all three consoles have their own good points.

Mario-Combat Mario-Combat

Awesome

One of the smoothest controls in any flash game ive played and you should definatly consider making a full game.

Xenon Prime Racing Xenon Prime Racing

Graphic wise, this game is groundbreaking!

but gameplay wise is ok. But it is just a basic racing game, i guess everyone expected it to be like a perfect wipeout clone.

One problem with the game is when you crash into a wall or a rival racer, you bounce everywhere and its difficult to regain control.

MindFeed MindFeed

Interesting..

It reminded me of playing a DOS text adventure a bit.

I liked it, it had a 'portal' feel to it. Where the computer is capable of free thinking.

Quite eerie. Although i did enjoy the cake.

Inquisitive Dave Inquisitive Dave

Finally

No one has done a good point and click game in years. For some reason, the genre was suddenly kicked out of the gaming world.

Voted 5 and 10 stared for the Metal Gear Solid Reference : Shut up in there Willya?

Pandemic II Pandemic II

This is like Sim City, But cool.

Yeah, really addicting game. Wiping out humanity has never been so much fun.

This Game is a Joke This Game is a Joke

We have a Winrar!

I know this is meant as a joke, but its an awesome game! Hope theres a sequel to this game.

10 Stars and Voted 5 for the 'The Crow' Reference alone.

TheMillz responds:

Finally some one elnse who read the crow! :D

Final Fantasy Epic Ep1.3 Final Fantasy Epic Ep1.3

Not Bad

The Graphics that you did yourself was a bit basic and the whole game was a bit awkward to play. Almost blocky. But i liked it!

I think if you polish it up then you could have a really good game here.